Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My First ever JS prom



I was supposed to post this blog 2 days after my JS prom but unfortunately I was hospitalized the next day after the prom.


My JS prom was on last February 20, 2009. The time starts at 6pm and end up on 5am at February 21,2009. At first I was not allowed to join the JS prom because of my cough. yep, a "Cough". It doesn't sound horrible right? But, I have a history on my "cough", when I was in first year high school, I got hospitalized just because of my cough, I got Pneumonia. So, my grandma is so strict on it, so she wouldn't allow me. But of course, JS is something that highschool students always waited for. And I'm one of those highschool students. So, I insisted on my grandma that I wanted to go, then out of pity, she allowed me, BUT! i am only allowed up to 12am. I said, "OK." but when I was on the party, I stayed up to 5am. yep, a bad girl you can say. And then, February 21, 2009. the JS was over and I have some few sleeps, I was feeling not so fine. My head is aching. But I ignore it. Then, when the night cames and I needed to sleep, I can't sleep... Why? because my chest aches, I can't breathe. At February 22, 2009 at around 2am I was brought to the hospital. I was hospitalized for 2days because of "Asthma".



Well, I'm pretty fine now. And I learned a lesson which is I should always listen to elders. hihi. But of course, I'm not regretting for what I have done, I've enjoyed my prom a lot.:P




This is me in my room, fixing my step-in. This is me in close-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment